Latest Bridal Mehndi Designs Collection 2018 for Wedding Brides, one of the most attractive things during wedding functions. It has been a tradition in Indian culture that every bride has to apply mehndi on her hands and legs before the wedding day. It is a charm for your wedding. The Mehndi designs for Bridal are the best to look at. I am sure that every future wife should be confused to decide which designs she should apply for the most important day of her life. From the Pakistani designs of Mehndi, we have come to many more traditional and simple designs that look unique and beautiful. Selecting designs by Dulhan Mehndi is as important as selecting jewelry for your special outfits. Today, with people who are still fond of traditional and heavy mehndi designs, there are few girls who like Easy Bridal Mehndi Designs.
Latest Bridal Mehndi Designs
The most classic design is Paisley printing, which is the first choice of the oldest and most immobile people. Small, beautiful and Easy Bridal Mehndi designs that look better and today many people even Bridal Mehndi Designs, one of the most attractive things during wedding functions. It has been a tradition in Indian culture that every bride has to apply mehndi on her hands and legs before the wedding day. It is a charm for your wedding. The Mehndi designs for Bridal are the best to look at. I am sure that every future wife should be confused to decide which designs she should apply for the most important day of her life. From the Pakistani designs of Mehndi, we have come to many more traditional and simple designs that look unique and beautiful.
The wedding season is here and what a wedding is without its mehndi function, is not it? While adding charm to your wedding functions and creating that happy aura, mehndi is important to increase the beauty of the bride as well. Brides could relate to the fact that their mehndi design has the same importance as their attire and their jewelry. So, here we are, sharing our collection of the best Wedding Mehndi designs for weddings.
1. The Paisley Print: This is one of the most classic bridal mehndi designs and has been the bride’s first choice for centuries. Its design has smaller and nice paisleys on the fingertips and larger ones on the palm. The intricate strokes here emphasize the symmetry in the design.
2. The floral pattern: Always favorite of people of all ages, floral designs are considered the best designs for a bride, as they go well with any outfit. The pattern is very simple but elegant. The tiny leaves of the flowers give an edge to the long fingers of the bride, while the large flowers give depth. The petals with various sizes with complexity make the design seem quite intriguing.
3. The real architecture: this henna design is for that bride who has always been a princess and always envisioned a real princess-like wedding. This bridal mehndi design will give you the look and feel of the detailed architectural designs belong to the Mughal era. Its domes and floral designs would make you have cemented pillars of a real residence in your hands. However, the main attraction of this design is the checkered and divided pattern that is striking and is not found in any other bridal mehndi design.
4. The Raja and Rani: to be king and queen! Yes, another very common and popular design for couples who also want their mehndi to have both. This design also belongs to Mughal times, as it represents the work of art of a king and queen from the Mughal era. The faces of the king and queen are its main focal point, so the design stands out.
5. The elephant motif: this is another of the favorite designs of Indian bridal mehndi. This is for those who love detailed, decorative and satisfying mehndi designs. The detailed curvilinear patterns add a unique touch to their design and, as the name implies, elephants will be an integral part of their design. However, its other elaborate details would change the focus of the elephants, making the design look more charming.
6. The love of the peacock: one for the love of the peacock! The design of the peacock is one that is found in many forms of fashion, ranging from bindis to lehengas and, of course, mehndi as well. The grace of the peacock and its beautiful long neck and beautiful feathers simply add the best possible charm to your mehndi design.